Use the power of MINING.com to promote your exploration company and gain investors. MINING.com is the largest digital site covering the global mining industry.
Meet our retail investor readers
You want to be in front of our audience:
- 89% of our readers invest in the resource sector.
- 83% of our readers describe themselves as self-directed investors.
- Google says that MINING.com’s readers are likely to be avid investors who are looking for financial services.
- Visitors to MINING.com have higher education levels and household income than the U.S. national average.
- Most of our readers consider themselves to be experienced investors.
To learn more contact [email protected] or 604 683 2037
Financial firms and miners follow us
Aside from a large retail investor following, employees at some of the industry’s largest financial firms and miners have signed up for our email service and read MINING.com:
We are read at work
Our readership peaks during the weekdays and morning hours. MINING.com is not a diversion; we are read at work.
MINING.com developed a campaign for Redstar Gold in the fall of 2016 consisting of sponsor posts and hosted content to raise the profile of the property. Redstar CEO Peter Ball says the campaign lifted the profile of the company:
“I decided to test out the MINING.com platform during a marketing campaign in the 4Q of 2016, and had excellent results, as we quickly noticed a surge of new interest directly from MINING.com to our website, redstargold.com. We measured the traffic and requests for more information in our Company from the stories written and showcased on MINING.com about our project, and directly related these new readers or followers to helping elevate our messaging, and as a result our volume substantially increased. I look forward to using MINING.com again, as a top choice in our future campaigns for a channel or mechanism to reach targeted and large audiences.”
Peter A. Ball, President & CEO, Director