The CHINA MINING Organizing Committee is delighted to announce that the preliminary agenda for CHINA MINING 2012 Conference and Exhibition has been released.
Investment – Cooperation – Trade
CHINA MINING features more than 30 breakout sessions and keynotes to boost investment, cooperation and trade amongst the global mining industry and China.
Keynotes will feature leading mining industry representatives, economists, financial analysts, researchers and academics as well as high-ranking officials from China and abroad discussing the current status and outlook of the global mining industry, financial turbulences, strategies & trends for mining development.
During the 2012 Mining Ministers’ Forum, Foreign Mining Ministers/Vice Ministers and directors discuss the global mining development trends and strategies for the global market place.
Up to 5 parallel streams are covering the whole mining value chain. Main topics include:
- Opening Ceremony
- Mining Ministers Forum
- Mining Development Forum
Policies & Financing
- China’s Private Mining Industry
- Mining Finance and Capital Market
- Mining Rights – Regulations and Policies in China
- Strategic Plan for Mineral Prospecting & Exploration in China
- China Outbound Mining Investment
Prospecting, Exploration & Mining
- China Geological Survey
- Global Mining Exploration Trends
- Supply and Demand of Key Minerals
- Geological Prospecting, Scientific and Technical Innovation
- Status and Policy of Comprehensive Utilization of Mineral Resources
- Iron Ore
- Precious Metals
- Base Metals
- Other Metals and Non-Metals
- Mining in Brazil
- Mining in Russia & Central Asia
- Mining in Canada
- Mining in Australia
- Mining in Greenland
- Mining in Argentina
- Mining in Peru
- Mining in Africa
- Minerals Trading in Germany/China
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Harmonious Mining Community
- Green Mine Construction
- Mine Environment & Mine Park
For available presentations, please contact the Organizing Committee at [email protected]
CHINA MINING 2012 Exhibition
After the overwhelming success of last year’s show, CHINA MINING 2012 extended the time for the exhibition. CHINA MINING 2012 is opening in the afternoon of November 3 and lasts until November 6, 2012.
The exhibition space has expanded to host more than 400 booths, incl. country pavilions of leading mining countries as Canada, Australia, Peru, Argentina, Greenland and others.
More than 70% of the exhibition has been sold already. Available booths can be booked at http://www.china-mining.org/en/floor_plan.aspx
The CHINA MINING equipment show is now in its 7th year and for the third year it is a special show taking place concurrent with the general exhibition of CHINA MINING. The space for technology and equipment has tripled its numbers by 2011 and reached 10,000 sqm in an outdoor and indoor space.
CHINA MINING Management Team
Tel: +86 10 64466855
Fax: +86 10 58857006