Finning Announces Strong Third Quarter Results
Highlights from Continuing Operations
· Record third quarter revenues of $1.5 billion
· Diluted earnings per share of $0.37, up 6% from the third quarter of 2007
· New equipment order backlog grows to a new record level of $2.0 billion
· Strong balance sheet with committed bank lines and no term debt maturities until Dec 2011. Debt to
total capital at 49%.
· Management expects that earnings per share in 2008 are likely to be in a range from $1.50 to $1.60…Full release