Nordgold ups gold output 26% to 267koz
Q1 2015 Highlights
- Gold production up 26% year-on-year (“YoY”) to 266.7 koz.
- EBITDA1 up 83% YoY to US$189.7 million. EBITDA margin at 53.4%.
- First quartile cost performance: total cash costs1 (“TCC”) of US$539/oz and AISC of US$680/oz, down 23% quarter on quarter.
- Operating cash flow of US$157.7 million and free cash flow1 of US$120.2 million.
- The Board has declared a dividend of 6.40 US cents per share / GDR for Q1 2015, a total of US$24.2 million.
- FY 2015 AISC guidance decreased to US$800/oz – US$850/oz.
- On 27 April 2015, Nordgold hosted its first Investor Day in London in which the Company gave notice of its intention to seek a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange.
Continue reading at Nordgold.