Mapping and exploration geologist from Bulgaria with about 30 years experience - field works in different regions of Bulgaria and structural investigations in parts of the Arabian shield.
- Most valuable experience in the area of structural geology - geological interpretations, clarifying the geological setting, targeting and evaluation of the perspectives of different targets, structural models of ore deposits, follow-up mapping and sampling of anomalies, detail as regional geological and structural mapping in volcanic, metamorphic, intrusive and sedimentary terrenes. Extensive knowledge o …[+] f detail structural modelling of Au and Cu/Au deposits on 3D with strong understanding of structural futures.
- Exploration techniques include sampling, drill programs, core logging, soil sampling, SS, BLEG, alterration mapping, testing of lab analyses, interpretation of geochemistry and use of geophysical data, target generation, economic evaluation.
- Computer skills in mapping and exploration software include: MapInfo since 1998 continuously in many different geological projects, ArcGIS since 2004, Geosoft Target, Discover, georectification of images, topology, geo-databases, cartography, projections and datum. Long practice in management of geo databases in Excel, Access, ArcGIS and Geosoft target.
- Knowledge with a lot of problems and solutions about projects management - prioritization of exploration targets and target selection, technical decisions, quality control, projects permits, exploration project planning, budgeting and forecasting, annual and interim budget, lows-regulations in Bulgaria, communication with partners and low-regulators. General understanding of mining, milling and maintenance procedures and knowledge with adhere the safety and environmental considerations.
- Many years experience of team managing, staff-training, oversight and professional support of the geologists.
- Mainly field geologist, some time with very intensive and exertive efforts, working in different geological teams also as individual. [-]
– Detail structural geological mapping in scale 1:5 000 and 1:10 000, interpretation and modelling of several gold exploration and mine prospects (intrusive related deposits or hosted in listwaenite and metamorphic rocks) - Humaymah, Ad Douwaihi, Mansurah, Massarah, Bír Tawilah, Zalim, As Suq mine, and base metal-gold projects (VMS deposits) - Al Hajar mine, Jadmah mine, Sherrs mine, Nuqrah South and Nord; using core logging and a great number of geophysical and geochemical data.
- Digital ArcGIS modelling and 3D models of the ore deposits with Geosoft Target (Oasis Montaj) and Discover (Mapinfo).
- Complete information for the geological portions of the pre-feasibility studies - Humaymah, Ad Douwaihi, Mansurah and Massarah gold deposits.
- Providing regional and semi-regional geological mapping and structural interpretation in different parts of the Late-Proterozoic greenstone Arabian Shield - Humaymah, Nuqrah, Ad Duvaihi, Mansurah-Masarah, Zalim and Al Hajar areas.
- Update of regional ore deposit models in relation with the geotectonic setting and structural position.
- EM anomalies follow-up evaluation and targeting in Al Hajar Lisence for maasive sulphide deposits.
- Creating a new regional geology ArcGIS database including all the data for litho stratigraphy, ages, structures, MODS, ets. for the all Arabian shield.
- Supporting the project geologists about factual and interpretation plans in accordance to professional standards. Providing key input data for evaluating and targeting, exploration plans and activities.
- Providing technical and experiential knowledge to team members.
- Providing key input data for the annual department program and budget submitting.
- 2004-2010 - Geo database in GIS Arcinfo - creating, support and upgrade of geo-databases, georectification of images, topology, cartography, projections and datum.
- 2004-2011 - Ecological and engineer-geological projects. Mine dumps, water and soil monitoring.
- 2005 - Near-mine exploration in the Elatzite area for gold and base metals, Central Stara planina Mountains - Trenches & Drills program, Geological mapping in scale 1:5 000, Interpretation of geophysical and geochemistry data, GIS support.
- 2006-2008 - Geological investigations by drills programs with estimation of reserves from several different marls and kaolin-sands deposits in North Bulgaria.
- 2006-2007 - Drill programs and estimation of reserves of several row material deposits in Bulgaria.
Key man of the near-mine exploration for gold in the Chala area, East Rhodopi mountains, South Bulgaria. Responsible for all exploration activities - Trenches & Drills program, samplimg, core logging, soil sampling, SS, BLEG, Geological mapping in scale 1:5 000 and 1:10 000, Alteration mapping, interpretation of geochemistry and use of geophysical data, GIS support (MapInfo and ArcMap). Focussed on the epithermal Au-Ag vein mineralization hosted in a Palaeogenic volcanic complex near Chala gold mine.
-Geologist; after 1984 – Leader of geological group
- 1997-2004 - Key man responsible for all activities of the Geological mapping in scale 1:25 000 and Structural mapping in scale 1:50 000 in parts of West Balkan Mountains – NW Bulgaria (about 1 500 km2) with Mineral and Metal prospecting for gold and base metals, Soil geochemistry for gold, Geophysical interpretations. Digitals models of geological maps (MapInfo). Focussed on the mapping and semi-regional structural modelling of the region - greenschist, orogenic intrusions, locally volcanic and sedimentary terrenes.
- 1991-1993 - Key man responsible for all activities of the Geological mapping in scale 1:25 000 and Structural mapping in scale 1:50 000 in parts of Strandzha mountains, SE Bulgaria (about 1 100 km2) with Mineral and Metal prospecting and Soil geochemistry for gold and base metals. Focussed on the mapping and semi-regional structural modelling of the region - upper cretaceous volcanic terrenes, great nappe-formed allohtonic low-metamorphic sedimentary and volcano-sedimentary massives, orogenic intrusions, wide presents dyke complexes, locally greenschist, amphibolite gneiss and sedimentary terrens.
- 1986-1990 - Key man responsible for all activities of Geological mapping, prospecting and mineralogical mapping for non-metalliferous quartz in area of the Sakar Mountains and Derventsky hills – SE Bulgaria. Focussed on gneiss-amphibolites, intrusive and locally low methamorphic terrenes.
- 1981-1985 - Geologist and key-men of the geological mapping and research in scale 1:25 000 in East Rhodopi Mountains – South Bulgaria. Focussed on volcanic terrenes.
- ArcGIS from 2004; - Geosoft Target for ArcGIS (Oasis Montaj). - MapInfo from 1998; - Encom Discover; - Access
Welcome to MINING People, the new face of PeopleMine!
In order to serve the mining community better, we've moved PeopleMine to MINING.com, renamed it "MINING People", and given it a whole new look.
We've also added a personal home page called "MyHome", where you can see all the industry content you're following in one convenient place. Now you can save your searches and follow discussion topics right from your personal MyHome.