The consistent theme throughout Carla’s career path has always been her ability to drive sales and visual customer services standard to the highest of levels, exceeding sales targets, and delivering staff to great service.
Experienced Sales Manager, with a passion for Mining ; Carla is responsible for business development in both the African and European markets. With over nine years of sales experience, Carla has proven strengths in customer service, sales and negotiations and demonstrated skills in marketing, advertising, strategic planning and promoting products.
A firm believer tha …[+] t success starts with people, Carla is also responsible for managing all daily operations for the South African regional office.
• Achieve the region’s revenue and profitability quotas for InfoMine European and African Markets.
• Responsible for close liaison & region’s forecasting and sales tracking to Headoffice in Vancouver.
• Development of existing InfoMine’s products in both regions.
• Sets the vision for the EMEA region and develops and adheres to a business plan to attain this vision.
• Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth.
• Strategic planning and development of new mining intelligence products for Africa.
• Leads sales Territory representatives, inclusive of managing performance, coaching, mentoring, and career development.
• Financial management and productivity.
• Responsible for administration tasks required to run an office. [-]
Welcome to MINING People, the new face of PeopleMine!
In order to serve the mining community better, we've moved PeopleMine to MINING.com, renamed it "MINING People", and given it a whole new look.
We've also added a personal home page called "MyHome", where you can see all the industry content you're following in one convenient place. Now you can save your searches and follow discussion topics right from your personal MyHome.