Mining engineer with 11 years of international experience in the field of mining technology, operations, project management & coordination, consulting & engineering and business strategy. Developed good understanding of business process, decision making and communications while working in various business cultures and environments. Hands on experience in mine operation management for production and technical services of open-pit mine, mine development management & coordination of open-pit mine, techno-commercial assessment & evaluation of mining projects and project coordinator for mining eng …[+] ineering projects. [-]
Primarily responsible for business development and sales activities in India and supporting international sales dept of Mining Consulting & Engineering division in acquisition of projects through technical sales with following duties:
• Assisting in preparation of business plan & selling plan
• Defining strategies for marketing & sales activities
• Collective actions for opportunity acquisition
• Information acquisition and market analysis studies
Responsible for developing business as turnkey solution provider in the field of geotechnical services for strata control in the field of Mining, Tunneling and Civil-Infrastructure and marketing organization’s capabilities. Technical & business strategic support to sales managers in achieving sales target from the respective regions and business area. Preparation of business plans, proposals & methodologies.
Primarily responsible for developing consulting business in India, supporting management in achieving sales target from the region and additionally, supporting International Sales & Marketing team in preparation of business plans & proposals and supporting technical teams as project coordinator for effective and timely project closures.
• As a team member under the CEO’s office supporting top management and promoter director in various strategy planning for the group’s mining business spread over in India, Indonesia, Zimbabwe & USA
• Project management and coordination for development of Indonesian coal mine (4Mtpa capacity) including liaison, exploration, mining and coal logistics (Road, Barging & Shipping) activities.
• Follow up with various depts. and preparing monthly and fortnightly reports for representations to CEO’s & Promoter Director’s office
• Assisting centralized mine planning team in preparing techno-commercial studies, mine designs & life of mine plans, HEMM selection and scheduling, financial analysis, capex & opex estimations of various mineral assets
• Assisting business development teams in conducting techno-economic evaluations of mineral properties for acquisitions in India, Indonesia and Australia
• Assisting procurement & commercial team in preparation of RFP/RFQ & bid documents for selection of consultant & MDO and further assisting in negotiations
Preparing techno-commercial studies (Due diligence, scoping, pre-feasibility & feasibility studies etc) for various mineral assets globally in order to assist client in evaluation of the assets and support services in acquisition
Business development and market analysis of Indian coal industry for German, British and Indian business units. Market potential research for services like of exploration & geological deposit modeling, mining scientific studies, techno-commercial studies and scope for specific studies such as geotechnical, degasification and backfilling technology and defining customized solution as per the industry requirement.
Responsible as mine operation in-charge (Shift-in-charge) for mine operations, meeting daily shift production targets and safety of workers & contractual staff at Rampura Agucha Zinc-Lead open cast mine. Mining operations includes management of waste dump, tailing dam, haul roads, stockyards, crusher and soil reclamation.
Quality Management and HEMM productivity enhancement projects with Six Sigma methodology
• Successfully completed Six-Sigma project as Green Belt for improvement in productivity of RH-90 excavators (savings up to 105lacs annualized basis) in 2007-08
• Contributed as team member in Six-Sigma high impact project of “Consistent Ore supply of desired feed grade to mill” in 2008
• Successfully completed Six-Sigma project as team member for improvement in productivity of production blasthole drilling machines (savings up to 23lacs annualized basis) in 2006-2007
Dhanbad, JHI, India
2000 - 2004
| Bachelor of Technology
• Project management of techno-commercial studies and analysis & assessment of technical processes
associated commercial aspects and risk involvement •Project management of open-pit mining operations •Project coordination for development of open-pit mines •Quality management and HEMM productivity enhancement with SIX-SIGMA methodology •Risk analysis of mining operations and strategic planning • Deposit modelling and assessment •Mine planning and designing for Life of Mine
Welcome to MINING People, the new face of PeopleMine!
In order to serve the mining community better, we've moved PeopleMine to MINING.com, renamed it "MINING People", and given it a whole new look.
We've also added a personal home page called "MyHome", where you can see all the industry content you're following in one convenient place. Now you can save your searches and follow discussion topics right from your personal MyHome.