Holder of a National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, I have advanced skills in maintenance and maintenance planning as well
as in dewatering and pipe services operations. I can work under stress and am always result oriented.
Self motivated I always give all that I can and even more to reach the targets set.
• Water Management in Open pit and Underground mines
• Supervision of wells drilling in the mine area
• Implemented AMT Software for Dewatering Maintenance at Open-Pit Mine
• Completed 4 piping projects in Underground mine
• Supervised team of 6 people
• Trained staff working under me
• Worked with Sykes, Flygt, Pioneer, Cornell, Griffo, KSB, Sulzer and Flowserve pumps
• Designed drainage plans for rain water at the mine.
• Maintenance Planning for large fleet of CAT Equipment’s (793D, 777D, 6050, 6030, 984H, D11, D10, 740, 24M, 16M)
• Maintenance and Operation of floatation tank cells
• Maintenance of SX and EW plant
• Implement maintenance reliability for a fleet of CAT 777D, 14M, D8R, 6015, Volvo A40F and Liebherr R964C.
• Maintained stock availability
• Define Maintenance Strategy for all equipments.
• Prepare Budget for maintenance of equipments.
Welcome to MINING People, the new face of PeopleMine!
In order to serve the mining community better, we've moved PeopleMine to MINING.com, renamed it "MINING People", and given it a whole new look.
We've also added a personal home page called "MyHome", where you can see all the industry content you're following in one convenient place. Now you can save your searches and follow discussion topics right from your personal MyHome.