* Examines wiring diagrams and installation areas to plan lay out of wiring system.
* Carries out various tests and inspections in workshop and on site as assigned and confirm settings are in accordance with the schedule and reports any deviations to Electrical superintendent.
* Conduct ground resistance measurement on transformers, motors and plant infrastructure.
* Conduct thermography on all plant equipments including transformers, motors and cables.
* Compute voltage drop on Ball mill and Sag mill and all equipments on flotation and grinding area.
* Prepare the standard operating procedure ( SOP ) of all the electrical equipment in the plant.
* Perform computation of fault current in the power system.
* Perform heat load computation on Sag mill and Ball mill switchgear.
* Write reports on carbon brush technical inspection on Ball mill and Sag mill induction motors
Responds to break-downs, diagnoses and repairs electrical systems and ancillary equipment. Examines wiring diagrams and installation areas to plan layout of wiring systems.
Connects installed wires to circuit breakers, contactors, transformers, timers and other electrical equipment and connects electrical systems to power supply.
Installs, modifies, maintains and repairs electrical equipment such as vibrating screens, floatation agitators, larox filter press, ballmill motors, low pressure and high pressure compressed air system, reverse osmosis system, lighting fixtures and earthing systems.
Install new systems and equipment to existing plant electrical equipment. Test to ensure new installations are in accordance with approved specifications and requirements and continuity of circuit.
Carries out various tests and inspections in workshop and on site as assigned, including testing relays according to specifications. Confirms settings are in accordance with schedule and reports any deviations to supervisor.
Carries out preventive and routine maintenance according to the maintenance schedule or as specifically directed. This includes mainly checking all electrical equipment and connections such as switchboards and relay cabinets, as well as routine maintenance on batteries, e.g. voltage level per cell, level and condition of electrolyte and signs of cracks. Adjust faulty conditions and updates records accordingly.
Cebu Institute of Technology
Cebu , Philippines
2000 - 2005
| Bachelor of Science
Refrigeration and Air conditioning Check up of motor single phase and three phase Wiring of motor control
Welcome to MINING People, the new face of PeopleMine!
In order to serve the mining community better, we've moved PeopleMine to MINING.com, renamed it "MINING People", and given it a whole new look.
We've also added a personal home page called "MyHome", where you can see all the industry content you're following in one convenient place. Now you can save your searches and follow discussion topics right from your personal MyHome.