• Controlling and training the manpower, achieving the key performance indicators, daily, weekly & monthly reporting etc.., project experience knowledge on drawing reading and reviewing, planning, scheduling and installation & commissioning.
• Organizing and supervising the extraction of metallic and non-metallic matter from the ore from upstream and our customers.
• Responsible for recording, compiling, reporting and documenting operating data, and monitoring process indicators.
• To compile the list of daily shortages of material and coordinate with stores/planning for their availability.
• Backup and Restore maintenance activities.
• Developing Production Manager Reports, Quality, workflow, etc. as needed.
• Trouble shooting in case of equipment failure and Root cause analysis for failure to prevent for reoccurrences in future.
• Always following the safety practices and ensuring zero accident at workplace.
• Provide assistance in troubleshooting in the plant and training to Field Operator.
• Function as an effective interface among other area Field & Control Room (CCR) Operators and the Shift Supervisor.
• Review the history of operational parameters and take appropriate action.
• Monitor and report to the concern department about operational performance of the process.
• Ensure all actions are taken for the safe shutdown and start up in specific areas of the plant in line with standard operating procedures.
• Take necessary actions to facilitate the issuing of work permits to maintenance work in the field specifying conditions in order for them to work safely and ensure compliance thereof (e.g. ensure equipment and process streams are isolated).
• Undertake physical inspections in the field to ensure operational equipment is in good working condition.
• Follow up maintenance work and co-ordinate with other circuit operators to ensure maintenance jobs are completed on time.
• Participated in the commissioning of dry and wet iron ore Pellet & Beneficiation plant.
• Control and coordinating with mining supervising personnel and CCR & field operator’s feeds in Beneficiation plant of 1.2 MTPA capacities.
• HSE safety practices by following the PTW system (LTT, etc.) for any maintenance work.
• Assist maintenance personnel during plant shutdown to ensure they can work safely.
• Keep the plant clean.
• Continuous follow up with mobile equipment’s like the rock breaker, front end loader, skid steer loader, forklift and overhead crane when needed.
• Maintaining daily records of plant activities and production.
• Raw material Handling systems operation and mechanical, Electrical & instrumentation maintenance follow up.
• Responsible for leading the safe execution of the daily duties with a focus on daily production.
• Monitor the progress of daily activities, deal with any identified obstacles that limit the productivity of the crew, conduct site visits to ensure that all assigned work is performed in a safe manner and provide direct supervision of the operating crew during the shift.
• Work directly with the employees and ensure that the company's business objectives and safety, health & environmental policies are met.
Bellary Engineering College
Bellary, KAI, India
2005 - 2009
| Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
Project : Design and fabrication of vehicle moving in steep areas.
Seminar: Inventory Control in industries.
Having Good knowledge in Beneficiation operations and mechanical maintenance.Involved in Projects (Both Erection and commissioning activities ).Safety committee member.Completed Diploma in MS office.
Welcome to MINING People, the new face of PeopleMine!
In order to serve the mining community better, we've moved PeopleMine to MINING.com, renamed it "MINING People", and given it a whole new look.
We've also added a personal home page called "MyHome", where you can see all the industry content you're following in one convenient place. Now you can save your searches and follow discussion topics right from your personal MyHome.