Ritchie Bros. to conduct mining equipment auction in West Virginia on April 3
CHARLESTON, WEST VIRGINIA, March 1, 2012 /CNW/ – Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (NYSE and TSX: RBA), the world's largest industrial auctioneer, will conduct an unreserved public auction at an off-site location in Charleston, WV on April 3, 2012, starting at 9 a.m. More than 100 pieces of mining equipment are already featured in the auction, including wheel loaders, crawler tractors, hydraulic excavators, rock trucks, articulated dump trucks and more. Bidders can participate in the auction in-person, online in real time at www.rbauction.com or by proxy.
"This Charleston auction has a great line-up of large mining equipment ready to put to work right away," said John Fairley, Regional Sales Manager, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers. "From big wheel loaders and crawler tractors to massive rock trucks and articulated dumps—this auction showcases Ritchie Bros. as the place to go when you need quality mining equipment. Over the next two months, Ritchie Bros. will be selling specialized used and unused mining equipment across North America and in Europe. And, as with all of our auctions, every single item will sell to the highest bidder, regardless of price—with no minimum bids or reserve prices."
Equipment highlights in the Charleston, WV auction include:
- a 2007 Caterpillar 992K wheel loader
- a 2004 Caterpillar 988G wheel loader
- five Caterpillar 777C 95-ton rock trucks
- three Caterpillar 777D 100-ton rock trucks
- six Caterpillar D11R crawler tractors
- two Caterpillar D10R crawler tractors
- two Volvo A30D 6×6 articulated dump trucks
- a 2009 Atlas Copco DM45LP crawler blast hole drill
All equipment in the auction is located at off-site locations and will sell by photo (Virtual Ramp) at the Charleston Civic Center (200 Civic Center Dr., Charleston, WV, 25301) on April 3, 2012, starting at 9 a.m. To view and inspect the equipment prior to the auction please call +1.704.873.6633 to schedule an appointment.
Ritchie Bros. will also be selling a selection of specialized mining equipment in Edmonton, AB on March 6 – 7; in Fort Worth, TX on March 8 – 9; and in Moerdijk, The Netherlands on April 19 – 20.
Four 2010 Caterpillar 770 40-ton rock trucks to be sold in Edmonton, AB (March 6 – 7, 2012)
Ritchie Bros. will sell four 2010 Caterpillar 770 40-ton rock trucks on Day One (March 6) of the two-day Edmonton, AB auction on March 6 – 7, 2012—each of the four units has less than 1,300 hours of usage.
In total, more than 3,100 equipment items will be sold for 500 owners in the two-day Edmonton auction, including more than 35 hydraulic excavators, 30 crawler tractors, more than 20 wheel loaders, articulated dump trucks and more — with equipment being added right up to auction day.
Three 2009 Komatsu HD785-7 100-ton rock trucks to be sold in Fort Worth, TX (March 8 – 9, 2012)
Ritchie Bros. will sell three 2009 Komatsu HD785-7 100-ton rock trucks on Day One (March 8) of the two-day Fort Worth, TX auction on March 8 – 9, 2012—each of the three units has less than 500 hours of usage. This will be the first time the Company has ever sold one of these trucks in its history. To see photos of the trucks, visit the Ritchie Bros. web site at rbauction.com/photosand click on "current auctions and events."
In total, more than 2,900 equipment items for 350 owners will be sold in the two-day Fort Worth auction, including more than 60 hydraulic excavators, 55 crawler tractors, 45 wheel loaders, 10 articulated dump trucks and more.
Used and unused mining equipment to be sold in Moerdijk, The Netherlands (April 19 – 20, 2012)
On April 19 – 20, 2012, a great selection of used and unused mining and construction equipment and trucks will be sold in Moerdijk (The Netherlands), including two 2008 Caterpillar 16M VHP motor graders, four 2008 Caterpillar 777F rock trucks, two 2008 Caterpillar 992G wheel loaders, a 2007 Caterpillar 824H wheel dozer and two low-hour 2008 Atlas Copco DML crawler rotary drills.
For more information on all the auctions and equipment listed above—including detailed equipment information with up to 50 or more high-resolution photos of each item—visit www.rbauction.com. Equipment will continue to be added to all auctions right up to auction day. If you are interested in consigning equipment to:
- Edmonton, AB auction on March 6 – 7, 2012 contact: +1.780.955.2486
- Fort Worth, TX auction on March 8 – 9, 2012 contact: +1.817.237.6544
- Charleston, WV auction on April 3, 2012 contact: +1.704.873.6633
- Moerdijk, The Netherlands auction on April 19 – 20, 2012 contact: +31.168.392.200
General auction details:
- The auction is open to the public; registration to bid is free; a refundable bid deposit may be required
- How to register and bid:
- In person at the auction site
- Online at rbauction.com – register in advance and bid online in real time on auction day; a refundable bid deposit may be required; first-time bidders should register several days in advance of the auction
- By proxy – phone the auction site to place a proxy bid
- Interested buyers can come to the auction site to inspect, test and compare items ahead of the auction
- Note: To view and inspect the equipment in the Charleston, WV auction you must arrange an appointment. Please call +1.704.873.6633.