Ritchie Bros. to sell large multi-component crushing plant in unreserved Dubai auction
DUBAI, UAE (27 August 2010) – Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (NYSE and TSX: RBA), the world’s largest industrial auctioneer, will sell a 2004 SBM STE160x130 closed circuit jaw/impact crushing plant along with hundreds of other equipment items and trucks during a three-day unreserved equipment auction in Dubai, UAE from September 27 – 29, 2010.
The highly automated plant includes primary and secondary crushers, screens, generators, conveyors, a control house and more. It will be sold as one auction lot, with no minimum bids or reserve prices on Day 1 of the auction (Monday, September 27th). Complete details, photos and a video of the crushing plant are available at www.rbauction.com/crushingplant.
“It’s unusual to find a complete crushing plant of this size and in this condition for sale,” said Steve Barritt, Regional Manager Middle East, Turkey and the Red Sea, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers. “The fact that it will be sold without minimum bids or reserve prices, just like every other item we sell at our auctions, makes it an extraordinary opportunity. If you’re in the market for a large industrial-sized plant, make sure you register to bid at our upcoming auction – because this plant will be sold to a new owner on auction day, regardless of price.”
The primary crusher is capable of running quarry material of up to 1.2 meters using a sensor-equipped dumb hopper and a hydraulic reciprocating feeder. This allows the plant to automatically feed the single toggle STE 160×130 primary jaw crusher, manufactured by MFL. The secondary crusher consists of two identical lines, each consisting of sensor-regulated hoppers, a crusher and two screens capable of producing 1,000 tons of finished products.
The three-day unreserved auction in Dubai will also feature a variety of used and unused construction and mining equipment, including crawler tractors, wheel loaders, articulated dump trucks, rock trucks, generator sets and many more items. All equipment items will be sold to the highest bidders with no minimum bids or reserve prices.
Ritchie Bros. will continue accepting equipment consignments in the coming weeks; owners interested in selling their equipment in the auction can phone the Dubai site to discuss their options.
· Location: Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers’ Dubai auction site: Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
· Dubai auction site phone: +971.4.812.0600
· Time and date: Monday, September 27 to Wednesday, September 29, 2010. Auction starts at 9:30 each day (crushing plant will be sold September 27).
· Interested buyers can visit and inspect the crushing plant at its current location on Saturday, 25 September 2010. For more information, contact Steve Barritt at [email protected] or +971.50.650.9540.
· Registration to bid is free. Interested buyers can bid in person at the Dubai auction site; online in real time at www.rbauction.com; or by contacting the Dubai auction site to place a proxy bid in advance.
· Full equipment details and photos can be found at www.rbauction.com.