Submit a story to us and share your views and expertise with a wide audience.
When your piece is published on MINING.com, it is more visible. It becomes part of a larger discussion through forums and our large reach.
Submit stories to [email protected]
Please note that we receive A LOT of submissions each day.
Conditions are the following:
- MINING.com reserves the right to publish or not to publish any material we receive.
- MINING.com cannot provide editorial direction.
- Stories selected for publication will be based upon the editor's judgement that the story will be of general interest to MINING.com's audience.
- We do not publish promotional stories – for advertising options, please click here.
- By submitting stories to us, you grant MINING.com the right to publish, edit, store and adapt your work. We may also create derivative works based on your submission.
- MINING.com may remove any story at anytime for whatever reason without prior consent of the author.
- Your work may be used for promotional material.
- You will be solely responsible for the consequences of publishing your story on MINING.com.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the material you submit has obtained the necessary permissions, such as copyright approvals.
- You are not entitled to nor should you expect any compensation, unless agreed to beforehand.
- You will not be entitled to any expense claims unless agreed to beforehand.
- We are not responsible for any of the stories you link to in your article.