Tahoe Resources is up after reporting net earnings of $31.9 million
Precious metals miner Tahoe Resources gained nearly 5% for the week to $12.65 a share after announcing net income of $31.9 million in Q1.
The company's 52-week range is $10.65 to $27.55.
The company highlighted the following items in its Q1:
- Net earnings for the quarter amounted to $31.9 million or $0.22 per share.
- Operating cash flow before changes in working capital was $48.9 million or $0.33 per share.
- Revenue of $85.3 million generated from concentrate sales at operating costs of $40.3 million resulted in earnings from operations of $38.7 million.
- Silver production amounted to 4.6 million ounces based on a mill throughput average 3,724 tonnes per day (tpd).
- Realized silver price from concentrate sales averaged $17.16 per ounce.
- Cash and equivalents at quarter-end were $86.0 million.
Tahoe CEO Alex Black said operations at the Escobal silver mine in Guatemala and the La Arena gold mine in Peru "continue to perform within guidance."