Wallbridge confirms continuity at Beschefer project
Toronto-based Wallbridge Mining Co. has intersected 2.55 g/t gold over 20.0 metres at its Beschefer property located 28 km from the company’s Fenelon gold property. Results such as this have confirmed the continuity of the gold-bearing structure at the project.
This is the company’s first drill program at Beschefer, and all five holes cut significant gold mineralization in the B-14 shear zone. The holes in this program returned the following grades:
- Hole BE-18-048: 2.55 g/t over 20.0 metres including 3.47 g/t over 10.3 metres and 5.90 g/t over 2.2 metres;
- Hole BE-18-049: 0.93 g/t gold over 20.3 metres including 2.05 g/t over 5.2 metres;
- Hole BE-18-050: 1.28 g/t gold over 8.2 metres;
- Hole BE-18-051: 3.40 g/t over 2.3 metres; and
- Hole BE-18-052: 1.45 g/t over 6.4 metres and 0.84 g/t over 10.2 metres.
Wallbridge noted that hole BE-18-049 also intersected a narrow shear zone above the B-14 shear zone and it assayed 20.22 g/t gold over 0.5 metre.
This article first appeared in the Canadian Mining Journal.