Announcing the new and improved Dyno Nobel Explosives Engineers’ Mobile App
SALT LAKE CITY, UT—Dyno Nobel, a global leader in commercial explosives, has released a new and improved version of its Explosives Engineers’ Mobile App. It has always been the best in the industry—and now it’s even better.
Key Features Include:
- Complete product specifications and application uses for Dyno Nobel products.
- Custom blasting calculators include powder factor, airblast prediction, rock and explosive charge per blast hole, wet hole, ground vibration prediction, scaled distance, and distance to the nearest structure.
- Real time Dyno Nobel updates are available through the News section including, press releases, videos, and news stories.
- Unit conversions, blast design terminology, definitions and formulas are all readily accessible.
- Worldwide accessibility to all features, even in remote locations
Expanded Features in this Version Include:
- A simpler, more essential look and feel, with the ability to adapt to reﬁnements and changes to the underlying operating systems, whether iOS or Android.
- The ability to select a region (America, Asia Pacific or South America) and preferred units (Imperial or Metric).
- An updated GPS which not only includes maps with latitude, longitude and altitude, but also has the ability to save hundreds of locations and compare any two locations.
- An expanded calculator function which can now save results to a list and upload past results from that list.
- The ability to select individual product specifications to be compared in a dynamic format, allowing the user to see just the data they need in a simplified table.
If you haven’t seen the Dyno Nobel Explosives Engineer’s Mobile App lately, you haven’t seen it at all. Delete your old version and download your copy of the new version today!
About Dyno Nobel:
Dyno Nobel is a subsidiary of Incitec Pivot Limited ABN 42 004 080 264 (ASX:IPL). Dyno Nobel has customers in the mining, quarry, construction, pipeline and geophysical exploration industries. The company operates in Australia, Canada, the United States, Africa, Indonesia, Mexico, South America, Papua New Guinea and Turkey. Dyno Nobel manufactures a full line of commercial explosives, including ammonium nitrate, bulk explosives, packaged emulsions, dynamite, detonators (electric, nonelectric and electronic), cast boosters, and detonating cord, as well as surface and underground loading systems and Portable Modular Emulsion Plants. The company also offers services, including blast design, shot loading, shot service, vibration control, airblast, flyrock and NOx reduction, through DynoConsult, a specialist consulting division of Dyno Nobel. Please visit www.dynonobel.com for more information.