Keith Neumeyer: Silver to outperform all other commodities
“I am all in.” If you buy assets at the bottom of the market, you create value. If you buy it at the top of the market, you destroy value.Keith’s entire net worth is invested in the precious metals sector in his two companies – First Mining Finance and First Majestic Silver Corp.
Talking points from this week's interview –
* A serious disconnect is in place between commodity prices and the equities
* Why silver will outperform all other metals?
* How the physical silver issue will effect spot price?
* Why Keith started First Mining Finance?
* What can we expect from Keith’s companies over the next year?
BY COLLIN KETTELL
* Mr. Neumeyer has worked in the investment community for 30 years beginning his career at a number of Canadian national brokerage firms. His roles have included senior management positions and directorships responsible in areas of finance, business development, strategic planning and corporate restructuring. Mr. Neumeyer was the original and founding President of First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (T-FM). Mr. Neumeyer founded First Majestic in 2002. Mr. Neumeyer has also listed a number of companies on the Toronto Stock Exchange and as such has extensive experience dealing with the financial, regulatory, legal and accounting issues that are relevant in the investment community.