Newstrike Capital Intersects 76.27 Meters of 10.57 g/t Au Within a 174.48 Meter Interval of 5.45 g/t Au At the Ana Paula Project
Newstrike Capital Inc. (TSX VENTURE:NES) ("Newstrike" or the "Company") announces the results from 4,948 meters of drilling completed this period as part of the 2012 drill program in progress at the Company's 100%-owned Ana Paula Project in the Guerrero Gold Belt. The results are from the ongoing delineation program in the southeast quadrant and from new exploration in the southwest quadrant. Drill results from the Breccia Zone delineation program remain in strong gold mineralization and further follow up drilling is planned.
Highlights from the delineation program include:
- AP-12-108 intersected 4.50 meters of 0.95 g/t Au, 3.10 meters of 4.44 g/t Au, 11.37 meters of 3.21 g/t Au and 11.59 meters of 1.00 g/t Au in a step out hole west of AP-11-28 and 29.
- AP-12-109 intersected 55.22 meters of 0.81 g/t Au and 17.0 g/t Ag, including 18.81 meters of 1.28 g/t Au and 27.1 g/t Ag.
- AP-12-111 intersected from surface 174.48 meters of 5.45 g/t Au and 11.8 g/t Ag that includes a 76.27 meter interval of 10.57 g/t Au and 15.8 g/t Ag. Other intersections further downhole include 31.85 meters of 1.14 g/t Au, 34.92 meters of 1.27 g/t Au, and 11.50 meters of 2.59 g/t Au, among others.
- AP-12-114 intersected 57.98 meters of 2.27 g/t Au that includes a 38.91 meter interval of 3.14 g/t Au. Another intersection of 31.71 meters of 2.31 g/t Au that includes a 15.78 meter intersection of 4.15 g/t Au, and further downhole another 25.68 meter intersection of 2.36 g/t Au, 20.04 meters of 2.64 g/t Au and 10.30 meters of 0.53 g/t Au among other intersections.
- AP-12-115 intersected 55.70 meters of 2.56 g/t Au and 10.5 g/t Ag that includes 9.53 meters of 5.06 g/t Au and 35.8 g/t Ag and another 13.25 meter interval of 5.39 g/t Au and 6.4 g/t Ag.