Sepro announces purchase of Carminex Systems Inc.
Sepro Mineral Systems Corp. is pleased to announce the acquisition of Carminex Systems Inc. Carminex was formed in 1993 when it acquired the assets of Piedmont Industries in Quebec. Piedmont Industries fabricated Hewitt Robins* vibrating screens, grizzly feeders and jaw crushers for 25 years.
Since then, Carminex has continued to provide parts, service and support to Hewitt Robins branded equipment and continues to manufacture the same screens, feeders and jaw crushers under the Carminex brand. The collective knowledge and experience acquired over the long history of the brand was the motivation for Sepro’s acquisition of Carminex.
Sepro will continue to carry a large inventory of replacement will-fit parts for the Hewitt Robins brand screens, grizzly feeders, Rock Ram and Grizzly King jaw crushers including:
- Incline Circular Throw, dry and wet screens up to 8’ x 20’ triple deck
- Horizontal Overhead Drive with either electrical motor type vibrators or mechanical drive up to 8’ x 16’
- Dewatering Screens with electrical motor type vibrators up to 8’ x 16’
- Heavy Duty Vibrating Grizzly Feeders with single, double or sloped grizzly bar sections up to 60” x 25’
- Rod Deck Scalping Screens with abrasion resistant finger decks up to 5’ x 10’
- Blackhawk Cone Crusher
- Primary Jaw crushers from 2248 to 4248
Sepro utilizes the latest tools and expertise in engineering and quality assurance. The acquisition of Carminex furthers Sepro’s commitment to providing state-of-the-art equipment and systems in the aggregate industry.
*Hewitt Robins is a registered trademark of Metso Minerals Industries, Inc.
Contact Carminex Systems Inc.
Office: +(1) 450.922.0900