New electronic initiation system offers improved operational efficiencies, more vibration control and increased crusher & mill throughput
In today’s challenging economy, improved operational efficiencies are a must for all mining operations. As urban growth expands into previously rural areas where mining operations are located, owners and operators must control ground vibration, air blast and flyrock. Responding to our customers need to coexist with neighbors and to improve productivity, Dyno Nobel has introduced an electronic initiation system that provides more vibration control, increased crusher & mill throughput, greater highwall stability and improved operational efficiencies.
In addition, Dyno Nobel’s new DigiShotTM Electronic Initiation System offers even more benefits:
- End-user training time is minimized with the easy-to-use menu-driven software and the hook-up process is quicker because pattern and delay timing can be entered ahead of time.
- The DigiShot Electronic Detonator easily clips to the 2-wire busline on the surface which simplifies use with reduced components on the bench.
- Blast patterns and timing can be conveniently programmed either directly into the DigiShot Blaster or downloaded from a PC-based design program in advance of or on the day of the shot.
- Choose easy auto-programming to save time and reduce errors or the manual programmable mode to accommodate virtually any delay scheme.
- The DigiShot Blaster is password protected, requires a DigiShot-specific Smart Key and uses a coded signal to fire the blast offering great security.
The DigiShot Electronic Initiation System provides even more unique features. Please visit www.dynonobel.com and click on the DigiShot logo for more information. Or call 800-732-7534 to talk to a DigiShot professional and schedule your DigiShot trial today!