PDAC 2016: ‘It’s all about the margins’ – Randy Smallwood of Silver Wheaton
MINING.com speaks with Randy Smallwood, CEO of Silver Wheaton, the world’s largest precious metals streaming company at PDAC 2016 in Toronto.
Interview discussion points:
- Is this the start of a new bull market?
- Where is your company growth going to come from to take production to 55M Oz Ag Eq. by 2019?
- With streamers having such attractive margins why aren’t we seeing more people enter this business?
- What skill sets and attributes make for a competent mining CEO.
- Basic criteria a deal has to have to be considered to do a stream with.
- Addressing the young professionals of our generation why they shouldn’t rule out the mining industry as a career