MINING.COM MINUTE: Biggest stories of the week
MINING.COM MINUTE is a roundup of the biggest stories from the global mining and metals industry. Share and get up to speed in a mining minute.
This week’s top stories:
- Copper price rally builds as China’s spending balloons – Read the story here.
- Bidding war for Guyana Goldfields heats up – Read the story here.
- Guinea approves SMB-Winning deal for Simandou – Read the story here.
- Novagold on defensive after short-seller shreds its Alaska project – Read the story here.
- Blasts at ancient Aboriginal site expose widening ESG frontline – Read the story here.
- Top jewellery maker to only use recycled gold, silver – Read the story here.
Click here for last week’s roundup, starting with Vale’s massive dam burst fine