China Jan-Feb refined copper output rises 6.3% year-over-year — stats bureau
* China’s refined copper output in January and February rose by 6.3 percent year-on-year to 1.34 million tonnes, the National Bureau of Statistics said on Friday.
* Output on a daily basis works out at around 22,712 tonnes, according to Reuters calculations, down 16.1 percent from December’s rate of around 27,065 tonnes
* The bureau does not typically provide individual monthly numbers for January and February due to the Lunar New Year holiday.
* China January to February zinc output down 8.2 percent from a year earlier at 851,000 tonnes – stats bureau
* China January to February lead output rise 32.6 percent from a year earlier at 923,000 tonnes – stats bureau
* China January to February iron ore output rises 3.9 percent from a year earlier at 118.55 mln tonnes – stats bureau
* China January to February alumina output rises 12.3 percent from a year earlier at 12.01 mln tonnes – stats bureau
(Reporting by Tom Daly; editing by Christian Schmollinger)