Eric Coffin: Base metals or precious metals
Base metals or precious metals? That is the question. With the Yuan devaluation, interest rate hikes, and stock market volatility, Eric Coffin explores what commodities merit your investment dollars.
Talking points from this week’s interview –
• Do base metals or precious metals lead the charge?
• What companies is Eric investing his dollars into?
• What will be the catalyst for metals?
• A prediction on an event in 2015 that is likely to mark the top for the dollar!
• And Eric’s Hail Mary list of mining companies!
* Eric has a B. Comm. degree in Corporate and Investment Finance. He has extensive experience in merger and acquisitions and small company financing and promotion. He has helped found several junior explorers over the years and advised many others. While running an exploration consulting firm with his late brother David, Eric also experienced plenty of field activity in a “hands on” way, including claim staking, soil geochemical and geophysical surveying, as well as prospecting. www.hraadvisory.com
BY COLLIN KETTELL