The 37th annual AME Roundup conference 2020 is just around corner, bringing together more than 6,500 people annually to share innovative ideas, generate new connections and create collaborative solutions related to mineral exploration and development. It is a space where mineral explorers, industry professionals and leaders go to network and is a driving force for mineral exploration in Western Canada and the North and South American Cordillera.
With the theme ‘Lens on Discovery’ and an eye on the newest trends and opportunities, the 2020 AME Roundup conference will explore the technical highlights and successes in the mineral exploration profession. Now in its 37th year, the focus of the Conference will be placing a lens on discovery for a closer look at those projects, innovations and expertise that exemplify the passion and skill in our industry.
The theme ‘Lens on Discovery’ characterizes the exact purpose of MICROMINE Canada’s exhibition at Roundup 2020. MICROMINE has introduced several new additions including Micromine 2020, which is the latest version of our exploration and mine design solution that includes many innovative enhancements. New user benefits will extend the overall intuitive functionality of Micromine, with features that include:
• Development of a new Stope Optimisation tool in Micromine for underground mine design and planning
• Upgrades to existing Implicit Modelling functionality and the addition of new Implicit Modelling tools for Geological Modelling
• Significant upgrades and new functionality to the existing Micromine Scheduler for Mining Engineers
• Multiple new statistical chart and analysis functionality for Geologists
• Significant enhancements to the Ring Design Tool for Underground Engineers
• Simplification of the user interface for greater clarity and usability
Another big announcement that will take place at Roundup 2020 will be the unveiling of MICROMINE Canada’s bundle subscription model. Customization and flexibility are characteristics that are valued heavily in all aspects of modern day and MICROMINE has decided to make the change from contract-based licensing to subscription in order to provide convenience for clients to use services and systems as and when they need.
Clients can select the best-suited licence for their requirements across seven software bundles:
The MICROMINE Canada team is looking
forward to exhibiting at Roundup 2020 and showcasing Micromine 2020, data
management system, Geobank 2018, field logging solution, Geobank Mobile 2019
and fleet management system, Pitram.
specialists will be on hand to provide demonstrations and discuss recent products
and subscription models.