MINING.COM MINUTE: Biggest stories of the week
MINING.COM MINUTE is a roundup of the biggest stories from the global mining and metals industry. Share and get up to speed in a mining minute.
This week’s top stories:
- Vale to resume operations at Voisey’s Bay in July – Read the story here.
- $37 billion gold project spend needed by 2025 – Read the story here.
- Dominion Diamond sues partner in Diavik mine – Read the story here.
- Nexa issues $500 million bond, stock rises – Read the story here.
- Iamgold suspends operations in Suriname amid covid-19 cases – Read the story here.
Click here for last week’s roundup.