MINING.COM MINUTE: Biggest stories of the week
MINING.COM MINUTE is a roundup of the biggest stories from the global mining and metals industry.
This week’s top stories:
- Rio Tinto set on building long-delayed Simandou – Read more
- Forget the gold price, copper was most profitable covid-19 trade – Read more
- US moves to boost domestic production of strategic minerals – Read more
- New Century, Vale delay nickel mine deal – Read more
- Giant Alaska copper-gold mine gets final environment nod after 15-year fight – Read more
Click here for last week’s roundup.